View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 09:39 PM

Default I have another appointment!!

Hi All,

I'm sorry I am not on the boards as much as I would like to be. Some of you may remember my story, others may need to search (if you are interested), but after much waiting and praying and waiting and etc... I HAVE ANOTHER APPOINTMENT!

I am very excited as I really feel hopeful this time. I don't remember if I even updated you about my wasted trip to St. Louis to see Dr. Birdwell, but it was a waste of my time, effort and money.

With Marks help, I have an appointment with Dr. Coufal in La Jolla on June 4th. Yepee! I have only been to CA once that I can remember and once as an infant. The once I can remember was just a quick, drive through business trip to Fresno. I wish I would have the time to enjoy the trip, but I know it is going to be VERY difficult. I am just trying to remain hopeful that the trip will be fruitful. The three hour drive to the airport, six hour flight and airport time to and from home each way is really going to be difficult but I really do feel hopeful for the first time in a long time.

Now if I can just figure out how to take public transportation from the airport and then to and from the hospital I will be all set! Are any of you from the San Diego area that know how accessible the public transportation system is?

Well, my dinner just arrived so I have to go for now.