View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 05:56 PM

Default to La Jolla

There are trolleys and buses in Old Town or Downtown that go to La Jolla and most likely to the location of the medical office/hospital Dr.Coufal practices at however you might want to consider just taking a taxi or private limo as the bus ride and maybe transfers might be difficult and while the trolly is rapid wherever it goes I dont' think it goes there..

I'm in San Diego right now if you want to give me a destination where you'll be I can find out about how to get to Scripps La Jolla (Is it Scripps or Sharp Hospital area)?

Anyway, Congrats.. you'll like this doctor as he was the deciding factor for my 2nd surgical opinion back in '06 (I did not have the surgery tho). Younger man who is thorough in his assessment and exam and very direct and level with his doctor-patient rapport. He is nice looking to boot ladies!

The multi level fusion patient that was in his waiting room when I was there raved about his surgical work.. he had driven I think he said 3 hours at 6 weeks post op for his appt. (wow!)!

Last edited by Maria; 05-27-2009 at 07:23 PM.