Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > Community Support - NSR
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Community Support - NSR Discuss Travel Insurance / Travel Medical Insurance in the Main forums forums; EDIT BY MMGLOBAL: This was originally posted as an advertisement. Because it may be relevant to the people traveling for ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 11:43 AM

Default Travel Insurance / Travel Medical Insurance

EDIT BY MMGLOBAL: This was originally posted as an advertisement. Because it may be relevant to the people traveling for surgery, I'll leave it. (See exchange below.) If anyone has information about these types of services, please share what you know. All the best. Mark

Hi friends,
there is an advice to the spine patients who wants to travel for treatments or to meet their relatives whom are residing internationally ,then they should get their International Travel Insurance and International Travel Medical Insurance (Travel Health Insurance from MultiNational Underwriters®), because for any inconvenience happened to them in their journey or something goes wrong at the place where they are going, then these insurances are backing them up!!!.

Jimmy Brad

Last edited by mmglobal; 02-09-2010 at 10:34 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:00 AM
Administrator

mmglobal's email to Jimmy Brad:

Quote:
Dear Jimmy Brad,

I am the CEO of iSpine and moderator of the forums here. I try to maintain the forums as places where spine patients can come and discuss the issues that are relevant to their spine problems, share what they are learning and support each other. If this is what you'd like to do, please stay and contribute. Give what you can, take what you find useful and ignore the rest.

You've made 2 posts that simply look like advertisements. If you will be joining the community and contributing, I'll restore the posts. Because the service that you have posted may be useful to the spine community, I MAY leave information about them. I'd like to learn more about the services and I encourage you to answer my email. I look forward to discussing the service with you and I hope you'll convince me that this is something worthwhile. If so, I'll become a supporter and will encourage discussion about it. Otherwise, I'll likely delete the posts.

Until I hear back from you I'm going to delete the duplicate post in the insurance issues forum. For now, I'll leave this one here with a disclaimer.

Again, I hope I'll hear from you so you can convince me that I've made a mistake. If you are a spine patient simply contributing what you feel will be useful information, please accept my apology, and join in the discussions.

All the best,

Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org
Old 02-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Administrator

I recieved email from jimmy brad (below). Also read my reply that follows.

Quote:
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 3:03 AM
To: Mark S. Mintzer
Subject: Re: ispine posts

Well sir,

sorry to say but I'm not a spine a a pateint, and the posts I've made are just like an advertisement but it contains an useful information to the spine patient that if they are traveling for treatment or visiting to any relatives for holidays or their checkups then they should get insured their travelling.......

So sir with due respect I just want to say that if u find my post providing any useful information to the spine pateints then you can keep the posts and if you find that they are useless then its ok delete them.

Thanks and regards
Jimmy Brad
My reply:

Quote:
Dear Jimmy,

Thank you so much for your email. I am very happy that you are NOT a spine patient and I hope you NEVER become one. This information may well be useful to spine patients, so I'll restore your links and leave the above copy so people may find it. I look forward to learning more about this type of insurance and hopefully getting some first-hand experiences from people who have shopped for it or used it.

I have no problem with information related to professional services being posted, just a long as they are relevant to the spine community and that there is some transparency so we know when we are seeing advertisements.

Thanks agin. All the best,

Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org