Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > Community Support - NSR
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Support - NSR Discuss Pets as part of a multimodal Pain management Plan in the Main forums forums; I thought I should share my thoughts on pets being a significant part of pain management, and no, my Sphynx ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2014, 12:54 PM

Default Pets as part of a multimodal Pain management Plan

I thought I should share my thoughts on pets being a significant part of pain management, and no, my Sphynx was not prescribed by any Dr. lol.
There have been numerous studies that show the connection between a human and their pet is therapeutic but most studies and/or programs out there want to only use dogs. We have one Persian, a Sphynx and an American long hair as part of our family and my baby Desi(the Sphynx) is my angel.
I depend on their smiles and their playing, the purrs and the unconditional love. Please share if you have a furry(or non furry as in my Sphynx) member of your family that shows you unconditional love and support and how this has helped you in your quest for pain relief and management.
???? Total Shoulder replacement

Last edited by ajspine; 04-07-2014 at 12:56 PM. Reason: tried to insert a Pic of my Sphynx