Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss stem cell & laser treatment combined in the Main forums forums; this is a recent procedure in germany. Be great...if it does actually repair and restore discs, by a minimally ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 11:25 PM

Default stem cell & laser treatment combined

this is a recent procedure in germany. Be great...if it does actually repair and restore discs, by a minimally invasive method.

Stem cell treatment of Failed Back Surgery Syndrome - XCell-Center

they claim...."The XCell-Center offers a higly advanced combination of Percutaneous Laser Disc Decompression and Regenerative Disc Repair."
Old 12-05-2009, 12:03 PM

Send a message via MSN to Keano16 Send a message via Skype™ to Keano16

For long time already I have been telling people on forums that PLDD is very good and advanced method for some types of disc herniations.

In new times, it can also be used for treating FBSS and discogenic low-back pain problem.

The procedure in XCell center is interesting, I will be sure to find more info about it.

2005 - 2012: Rich personal experience with spinal disorders and various treatments (surgical, therapeutic, diagnostic)
Co-Founder: Vertebris Internationl Spine Hospital
Founder: Spinoteka - Society for Spine Diseases
Old 12-05-2009, 05:53 PM

If I'm still around, it will be interesting to see what remedies are available to my grandchildren if they inherit my bad back (one leg longer than the other).

This specific medical field has come a very long way in a very short period of time. And if you think about it, modern medicine is also very young. If we all live past 2012 the medical future looks bright.

Happy holidays to all - Dale
Old 12-07-2009, 10:49 PM

Dr Hoogland is offering an regenerative endoscopic discectomy with laser that also claims to restore disc height, as well as annular healing in 6 weeks.

Willkommen im Alpha Spine Center*-*HERNIATED DISC

my neuro told me he only has seen one instance of annular healing in 17 years practice.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:53 PM

Send a message via MSN to Keano16 Send a message via Skype™ to Keano16

Yes, this is very rare, only fusion or ADR can offer good chance of relief.

But booth fusion and ADR are extremely invasive procedures... So, its always best to try less invasive options (coblation, PLDD, or even IDET).

In one way or another, stem cells therapy is new method, and if my financial situation would allow me I would try it. Unfortunately I can't afford.

2005 - 2012: Rich personal experience with spinal disorders and various treatments (surgical, therapeutic, diagnostic)
Co-Founder: Vertebris Internationl Spine Hospital
Founder: Spinoteka - Society for Spine Diseases
Old 12-07-2009, 11:26 PM

actual stem cell disc treatment outcomes. the before and after images are certainly poor and grainy to be posted by a company.

Regenexx Lumbar Disc Patient Successes | The Regenexx? Procedure