Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss new symptom??? in the Main forums forums; So I have an anterlosthesis of L5 on S1 -L5-L4-L3 are bulges but not out there too bad. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2009, 01:45 AM

Default new symptom???

So I have an anterlosthesis of L5 on S1 -L5-L4-L3 are bulges but not out there too bad. The L5 on S1 is the bad one. My pain level is a 6 on "this" sites scale (love that one - really as close to explanation as you can get) and blows up to an 8 after 4-6 hrs straight...or I move wrong

So let me back up I am a Sous Chef at a country club - it IS NOT the food network we are open 15 hr days - 7days a week - with 2 chefs and 3 line cooks and 2 dishwashers -- let you figure the math out on that... or simply put the chefs put in A LOT of hours to keep running....so I can work through the pain -

New twist in this scenario - I am losing balance. I can be standing stirring a pot and do something a simple as turn around to get another pan full of vegetables and literally feel like a drunk trying to walk a straight line - it has gotten worse this week as I find myself doing it a lot at home and walking in general. I do carry a cane out of work...question is === I am assuming this is not normal! Losing a balance...OR is this a new symptom that is going to get worse as well - or is this another step towards the fussion surgeries they keep wanting to do on me -----comments are very welcome--- Chef GUy

PS Happy Easter Bunny, Easter and Passover to all!