Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss M6 Cervical vs ProDisc in the Main forums forums; Ok here is my situation last night I was in the YMCA and I seen a friend of mine that ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2009, 01:03 AM

Question M6 Cervical vs ProDisc

Ok here is my situation last night I was in the YMCA and I seen a friend of mine that played on my High School Basketball team...He told me that he had a 2 level ADR surgery done in May here in Delaware using the ProDisc at c5-6 and c6-7...Now mind you I was shocked to here that because out of all the doctors I been to in this area none ever mentioned that they could do a 2 level here in the USA...The doctor that is supposedly the best Nero in Delaware even told me he does NOT do 2 levels and that maybe he could do a Prestige at my C4-5 and a Fusion at my C5-6...So I just got of the phone with my friend that got the 2 level ProDisc and he told me the name of the doctor that did the Surgery... So I looked him up and to my suprise he was in my insurance plan...I plan to call him and make an appointment...Here is the thing I need advice on, last week my mom helped me send my MRI and X-Rays to Stenum in Germany because we had been reading alot about the M6 spinal kinetics being the best in the world at this time...I would hate to have my family pay out of pocket to go to Germany unless the shock absorption from the M6 would really make a huge difference in my life...

Thank you to everybody that takes the time to reads this...
C4-5: Mild disc height loss with central annular fissure. Small broad-based left paracentral disc protrusion. Moderate central canal stenosis-the disc protrusion abuts and mildly flattens the left ventral surface of the spinal canal.

C5-6: Disc desiccation with mild height loss.Diffuse discosteophyte bulge and uncovertebral joint hypertrophy, moderate central canal stenosis- Severe neuroforaminal stenosis bilaterally, right greater than left.