Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss this is my 1st time here, but an old friend to many in the Main forums forums; hi, most of you know me as gary, i am a 2 level lumbar prodisc patient, installed by DrDelamarter here ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2006, 07:19 AM

Default this is my 1st time here, but an old friend to many

hi, most of you know me as gary, i am a 2 level lumbar prodisc patient, installed by DrDelamarter here in California way back in July of 2002. my
recovery from surgery was slow, at 6mos(if my memory serves me right)
i watched mark(mmglobal) and another 2 level prodisc patient play a set of
tennis games and at that time i was completely jealous, as i was not in any shape to play myself nor did i think i ever would! Well, as i have always said, steady as he goes, i knew my recovery would be slow! here i am 4 1/2 yrs post op, and i still can not believe i have zero back pain, none, it's gone! all of it, and the best part is i am off all of that nasty medication, the vicodin, tramadol, all of it, i don't even have to take anything for back pain, leg pain nothing......i still have to pinch myself sometimes to see if i'm really awake after suffering for nearly 30yrs. i'll update this again, but for now it's way past my bedtime! great to see all of you at marks for
the Doc's luncheon, and yes, mark, we definetly haven't caught up in a long time, ever come up to the south bay? i have a new cell number so i need to get a hold of you!
gary
Old 12-01-2006, 07:06 PM

good deal gary now dont over do it
chuck
facet block neg
lost all appeals BCBS 5 months of that
3 surgeons later
surgery with dr. bertagnoli aug 2nd 2006 in Bogen Germany Successfully ProDisc-L L-4 L-5