Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Keano16 - professional forum members. in the Main forums forums; Dear Keano16, First let me thank you for your valuable contributions to the patient community via iSpine and other patient ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 01:29 AM
Administrator

Default Keano16 - professional forum members.

Dear Keano16,

First let me thank you for your valuable contributions to the patient community via iSpine and other patient forums.

I'd like you to do something for me that will help to keep the community more transparent and help us to effectively evaluate the information we receive here. Unlike other patient forums, here at iSpine, we welcome input from anyone who has experience or information that is useful for, and posted for the benefit of the patient community. We do not discriminate against people who may work in the industry. Someone can be a spine patient AND also work in the community. Someone can have useful information to share even if they are not a spine patient. The only caveat is that it must be done in a transparent fashion and be posted for the benefit of the patient community.

In order to maintain transparency, I’d like you to create a signature file similar to mine. This will let readers know who you are. You may link to your website. This will help the reader to understand more about you and also to become familiar with what you have to offer. Patients should be aware of all resources available and we at iSpine believe that our members should be welcome to discuss all information relevant to spine patients.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your past and future contributions to the patient community. Your participation has enriched us.

All the best,

Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org
Old 05-18-2010, 07:00 PM
Administrator

Thanks for updating your sig file can congratulations on your endeavors. Nicely done!

Please make a quick post here so your sig file will be in this thread.

I've never understood the restrictions imposed by the other forums. I believe that members should be judged based on what they write. If that kind of arbitrary rule keeps valuable information from the members, I question the true purpose of it.

Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org
Old 05-18-2010, 09:01 PM

Send a message via MSN to Keano16 Send a message via Skype™ to Keano16

Recently, I've tried to help one member of Spine Patient Society (SPS). He is ideal candidate for minimally-invasive endoscopic discectomy with terman annuloplasty (of course, from my point of view), and I have friendly advised him to contact dr. Yeung. I was called as "suspicious" because I already advised few members to go with dr. Yeung. Then the questions came up like "Do you have a deal with Yeung"..."Do you have financial relationship with Yeung"... Its hard to work with people that don't understand main principles of modern spine surgery, and its hard to introduce them to leading names without being suspicious.

So, I am a spine enthusiast from Croatia. My enthusiasm came up from my mother's spine problems. She had 5 spine surgeries already. Following her bad example, I decided to help people avoid traditional spine surgery and this is why I am developing "Spinoteka", center for education in Croatia. Also, I've recently started with "Spine Surgery Croatia" to connect people to spinal neurosurgeon in Croatia that, in my maybe not so humble opinion, will be leading European MISS surgeon in next few years (mark my words).

2005 - 2012: Rich personal experience with spinal disorders and various treatments (surgical, therapeutic, diagnostic)
Co-Founder: Vertebris Internationl Spine Hospital
Founder: Spinoteka - Society for Spine Diseases

Last edited by Keano16; 05-18-2010 at 09:12 PM.