ISPINE.ORG Forum

ISPINE.ORG Forum (http://www.ispine.org/forum/)
-   iSpine (http://www.ispine.org/forum/ispine/)
-   -   Tingling Testicles (http://www.ispine.org/forum/ispine/1905-tingling-testicles.html)

Gil Denis 10-28-2010 05:03 PM

Tingling Testicles

Hello

I have some tingling testicles it comes and goes is this the start of something serious? :eek:

I am over this spine $@%&.

Gil :)

dshobbies 10-28-2010 10:19 PM

Gil,

This is not a part of the body you want tingling without certain stimulus.;) Though it could be swelling or something else on the minor side, it could also be the start of something new or ????

Does changing positions help (no pun intended), sitting up, standing, leg draped one way or another? Does any part of you back hurt with this tingling? Have you tried icing down your back?

Since nerves are funny, ganglion things and not enough is known about them, rather than risk something permanant, if this doesn't resolve in a very short period of time, I'd head to the doctor.

Good luck, Dale

mmglobal 10-29-2010 04:29 AM

Hi Gil, sorry that your spine *&^*&$% continues.

I've had male clients with testicle pain and numbness (and female clients with genital pain and numbness too), both associated with their spine problems and for other reasons as well.

I don't know what to tell you except to start marching down the same path of trying to isolate the problem. Sadly, with multiple specialties involved, you'll have to deal with the "everything looks like a nail" syndrome. Call me tommorow and we'll talk.

Mark

Maria 10-29-2010 05:21 PM

testicular stuff

I'd make sure that you report this to your GP as well as your spine doctor just to make sure that nothing medical vs. spinal is missed. It sounds like it's related to spinal "stuff" however there are times we miss a medical diagnosis because we're so used to blaming our spines for whatever ails us.

With that said.. my husband sometimes has pain in his testicles that he was told is related to a disc bulge at L5S1. It's a very off and on thing tho his back pain seems to be more chronic with prolonged periods of sitting for his work.

Eddie G 11-05-2010 06:00 AM

I have back spasms that have traveled all over my body. The past few years I've developed an annoying eye twitch, a shoulder twitch, an arm twitch etc...
Lately I've felt my cell phone vibrating in my pocket only to find theres no phone there! I now have twitching in my groin but it could be the testes too, I dunno..weird. I'm going to tell my doc about the vibrating groin. It's just so damn annoying to keep going to answer that damn phone.

Maria 11-05-2010 06:15 AM

vibrating cell phone feeling

It's so weird tho I went thru a period where I felt like there was a cell phone vibrating "down there" too... not a bad feeling tho it was definately odd...try explaining that one to your OSS or PM. I think I did mention it to my PM and got a sideways type of look that made me laugh!

My motto now is if it doesn't hurt it will probably go away and usually "it" does (as does painful flare ups).

Good luck with the tingling vibrating testicles. Maybe we should put a bluetooth in our pants!