Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Tingling Testicles in the Main forums forums; Hello I have some tingling testicles it comes and goes is this the start of something serious? I am over ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 05:03 PM

Default Tingling Testicles

Hello

I have some tingling testicles it comes and goes is this the start of something serious?

I am over this spine $@%&.

Gil
L4-L5 Annular fissure with mild central stenosis and moderate facet hypertrophy.
L5-S1DDDDD
L2-L3 Right-sided neural foraminal narrowing at and L3-L4 related to posterolateral hypertrophic spurs and facet hypertrophy.
C3-C4 limited DDD
9 injections Depo. P.T. 13 months 5 dose packs,
Nerve Block Injections.4 ESI S1
L5-S1 foraminotomy 09
L4-L5 Microdiscectomy 09 Reherniate 4-2010
Coflex-L Implants L4 to S1
Old 10-28-2010, 10:19 PM

Gil,

This is not a part of the body you want tingling without certain stimulus. Though it could be swelling or something else on the minor side, it could also be the start of something new or ????

Does changing positions help (no pun intended), sitting up, standing, leg draped one way or another? Does any part of you back hurt with this tingling? Have you tried icing down your back?

Since nerves are funny, ganglion things and not enough is known about them, rather than risk something permanant, if this doesn't resolve in a very short period of time, I'd head to the doctor.

Good luck, Dale
Old 10-29-2010, 04:29 AM
Administrator

Hi Gil, sorry that your spine *&^*&$% continues.

I've had male clients with testicle pain and numbness (and female clients with genital pain and numbness too), both associated with their spine problems and for other reasons as well.

I don't know what to tell you except to start marching down the same path of trying to isolate the problem. Sadly, with multiple specialties involved, you'll have to deal with the "everything looks like a nail" syndrome. Call me tommorow and we'll talk.

Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org
Old 10-29-2010, 05:21 PM

Default testicular stuff

I'd make sure that you report this to your GP as well as your spine doctor just to make sure that nothing medical vs. spinal is missed. It sounds like it's related to spinal "stuff" however there are times we miss a medical diagnosis because we're so used to blaming our spines for whatever ails us.

With that said.. my husband sometimes has pain in his testicles that he was told is related to a disc bulge at L5S1. It's a very off and on thing tho his back pain seems to be more chronic with prolonged periods of sitting for his work.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:00 AM

Send a message via AIM to Eddie G

I have back spasms that have traveled all over my body. The past few years I've developed an annoying eye twitch, a shoulder twitch, an arm twitch etc...
Lately I've felt my cell phone vibrating in my pocket only to find theres no phone there! I now have twitching in my groin but it could be the testes too, I dunno..weird. I'm going to tell my doc about the vibrating groin. It's just so damn annoying to keep going to answer that damn phone.
Epidurals and facet injections
5/15/06 Discogram confirmed L4-L5 DDD also an asymptomatic L5-S1 tear
10/24/06 L4-L5 Prodisc surgery with Dr. Goldstein
CAT scans & X-Rays show ossification
Trigger Point Injections, Medial Branch Blocks, Acupuncture, Weekly Deep Tissue Massage
10/27/08 Discogram (positive L5-S1)
11/25/08 L5-S1 fusion with Dr. Goldstein
FAILED BACK SYNDROME
Liberty Mutual WC
Old 11-05-2010, 06:15 AM

Default vibrating cell phone feeling

It's so weird tho I went thru a period where I felt like there was a cell phone vibrating "down there" too... not a bad feeling tho it was definately odd...try explaining that one to your OSS or PM. I think I did mention it to my PM and got a sideways type of look that made me laugh!

My motto now is if it doesn't hurt it will probably go away and usually "it" does (as does painful flare ups).

Good luck with the tingling vibrating testicles. Maybe we should put a bluetooth in our pants!