Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Chiropractic BioPhysics® method of rehabilitation? in the Main forums forums; Never in the history of chiropractic have we been able to provide the level of help and expertise that now ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2010, 09:13 AM

Default Chiropractor Lawrenceville GA

Never in the history of chiropractic have we been able to provide the level of help and expertise that now exists. These newer correction methods are even safer, more comfortable and more effective than ever before. it is a safe and effective method still i would say you should suggest an expert first for all the information.

Chiropractor Lawrenceville GA
Old 12-15-2010, 02:11 PM

Default re advertising

I think you meant to say one should "consult an expert" vs. suggest however what you've done here seems to be advertise your business. I do agree with the idea that one should consult an expert which seems to be what the person entertaining the thought of enrolling in some form of treatment is considering.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:27 PM

Paul,

Thank you for being honest in what you do even if you are advertising. And I also agree that chiropractic care has reached new levels. Unfortunately, many, if not most, still use the twisting method of adjusting and those who do new treatments want to sell it through an expensive package. Also, as with all professions, quality counts.

Just for the telling, chiropractic care landed me in both my 1st and 2nd surgeries.

Dale