Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Radio Frequency Denervation SI joint w Simplicity Probe in the Main forums forums; I just had my RF denervation on Friday 12/10/10. It went very smoothly. My intense nerve pain is ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2010, 06:00 PM

Default Radio Frequency Denervation SI joint w Simplicity Probe

I just had my RF denervation on Friday 12/10/10. It went very smoothly. My intense nerve pain is already better although I still have tightness and numbness (probably from my piriformis removal). The doctor hopes that this relief will last ~ 6 months. Does anyone know if you repeat the RF procedure, will the effects be cumulative as in better each time and not return to the same level? My doctor evaded the question.

4/08 Bonati Institute - redo of L5/S1 right
8/08 Bonati Institute - redo of L5/S1 left
12/08 Bonati Institute - redo of L4/5 right and left

9/09 Piriformis surgery to remove piriformis muscle causing sciatica
Old 12-22-2010, 12:51 PM

Default have facet issues?

but even so, the doctor focuses so much on this and ignores or dismisses my bone spurs. i have told him that i feel and hear crunking sounds. i have sharp sudden pain shoot into my hand. hum, and it the lower c spine that i keep complaining about. anyway, they want to try some radio freq. stuff on my facets. has anyone had any relief from this?