Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss My vote for best spine patient support in the Main forums forums; I have been a member of several spine patient forums over the last year and this site is by far ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2011, 03:57 PM

Thumbs up My vote for best spine patient support

I have been a member of several spine patient forums over the last year and this site is by far the most informative and detailed. It's set up and user friendly. I love the library and the interactive components. Thank you!
Old 01-01-2011, 06:23 PM

Thank you for your comment Cheryl. I've often thought of just 'stopping', cold turkey because reading and posting takes time away from other things. Then I think again and remember if it weren't for other posters, where would I be today. They guided and kept me informed, making me feel less alone... my connection to the outside world. There couldn't be a better way to spend my time than paying it forward.

So thanks to all those who came before me.

Dale
Old 01-02-2011, 10:06 PM

Thumbs up very true...if you have bone spurs try this

I had to reach out after my third surgery Oct of 2009. I had clinical depression. My first step was that we got the internet. Which was funny because the last thing that I feel like doing is being on a computer at the end of the the day. But it was my link to the outside world. I was stuck at home, unable to turn my head, unable to drive, I was boarded out of my mind! Daytime TV sucked...Sorry, can I say sucked on here? Forgive me....So, we got our Sony Vaio laptop and ATT internet and here I am....Then finally I got myself into physical therapy and got my range of motion back. It took weeks.... Can you believe that with a three level fusion you could ever turn you head again??? Problem is I am hypermobile. That is why the levels above and below my fusion are going out. They are having to take on so much stress. Thankfully the facet injections are at the very least lessing the pain my my neck. I am hopefully going for rhizotomy next week. Some relief and less pills is a wonderful way to start the new year!

Last edited by cherylstewart67; 01-02-2011 at 10:08 PM.