Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Tension Myositis Syndrome in the Main forums forums; Did some searches but didn't see this one. Stumbled upon this doing google searches and found it quite interesting. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2011, 05:38 PM

Default Tension Myositis Syndrome

Did some searches but didn't see this one.

Stumbled upon this doing google searches and found it quite interesting.

The Tension Myositis Syndrome Wiki - The TMS Wiki

There are plenty of sites like this one and has to do with the work of John Sonar.

From the website "This website is written by a group of people who suffered from terrible pain (and other symptoms) until they discovered ideas first popularized by John Sarno, MD. These ideas have transformed our lives and we hope that they will transform yours as well."

2009 MRI, Bilateral SI Joint Injection, PT, L4/5 Bi Lateral Facet Injection

2010 Acupuncture, Discogram, L4/5 and L5/S1 Bi Lateral Facet Injection, PT, L3/4, L4/5, L5/S1 Fibrin Sealant Injections

2011 ?
Old 05-09-2011, 08:20 PM

Default re john sarno

He's kind of old news to many of us as some of us have had spine probs for years (like nearly 30 for me) altho to some he would be new news. I'm not into him/what he writes though I'm sure there are those that are. Always good to share information as no doubt someone will benefit by some part of it at least so thank you for taking the time to do so.
Old 05-10-2011, 07:58 AM

I prefer John Sonar. He is an absolute crack smoker.

What he proposes is the power of belief, even if he is not aware of it. Belief is very powerful, so if it works, go for it...

What was that bloke who wrote his story, you old heads will know him, Willy Beeman?
Old 05-10-2011, 12:25 PM

Default Re Willie

I think that is Willie Beeson? He believes in a miraculous healing. The power of believing in Jesus/God's healing.

Hooch, haven't heard that expression "old head" in a few decades. What's John Sonar written?
Old 05-10-2011, 01:14 PM

Willie Beeson, that's him. Amazing story.

Well John Sonar is a typo in the original post... but I think it is appropriate.

John Sonar seems like the type of guy who could open up his third eye and blast the pain out of your body with the power of his mind... if he fails we'll give L Ron Hubbard a crack... or bring out the big guns and get Charlie Sheen in. TMS should be a piece of cake for a Vatican Assassin.

Something like that anyway.