Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss American Spine Surgeons Are Not Top Notch in the Main forums forums; It was either here or on another forum I read about a chiropractor who went overseas for an ADR. He ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2011, 06:07 AM
Banned

Default American Spine Surgeons Are Not Top Notch

It was either here or on another forum I read about a chiropractor who went overseas for an ADR. He saw US surgeons and elected to have his surgery done outside the US. One comment that stuck in my head is that he said he was astounded at how little they knew about the spine. The other comment that stuck in my head was how much he learned about the spine outside the US. He got an ADR and is 90% improved. My own chiropractor said we are 15 years behind the times.

I have tried a lot of things over the years and the thing that helped the most was Atlas Orthogonal chiropractic treatment. Unfortunately the closest one is 2 hours away form where I live now.

I have a buddy who has failed back surgery syndrome (the doctors call it failed back syndrome) They butchered him. I have seen his films and his back is really twisted now in nearly every axis. He's on a very dangerous cocktail of meds now and suffers and suffers. Recently he told me he was feeling better and he credit a pair of Sketchers. I needed a new pair of sneaker so I bought a clone version at Pay Less for $20 and I love them and you know what? My pain is less. How can a pair of sneakers do that?

My spine is in a slightly different position now when I stand and the shoes are shock absorbing. Some of you may not understand this and certainly your MD won't but improved orthogonality is probably why I feel better. In other words my head and hips are closer to where they should be. I am less head forward now.

If there are any carpenters or cabinet makers here you know how a slight measuring error get amplified the longer the board is.

To any auto mechanics. You know what a small alignment problem can to do tires, ball joints and tie rods.

If a fusion is not done precisely or it moves before it heals you won't be right. MDs deny the existence and effect of subluxations (slight dislocations). Arrogance! They also seem to get amnesia when it comes to the neurology of the spine but they sure remember how to use a prescription pad.

We are so in the dark ages that the only thing we have for inhibiting bone growth is bees wax! We put a man on the moon in 1969 and Americans still don't have a flexible spacer to replace a damaged disk. Michael Jackson put it right with the lyrics, All I can say is they don't really care about us.

What's the upside?

Even if you have lower back issues get an upper cervical adjustment from and Atlas Orthogonal chiropractor. Your surgeon will poo poo it but your surgeon is a dork. A monkey with the right training can do back surgery and boy does that monkey get rich doing it!

Many neckies here will tell you that they hurt all over -- even in the lower back. Get some $20 dollar shoes and pay forty bucks for an atlas adjustment. It's safe.