Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss back surgery, medication advice, experiences horder centre. please help :-) in the Main forums forums; Is there any reason that you get loads of people viewing yourr post and hardly anyone writing to you. Any ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2011, 09:14 PM

Question

Is there any reason that you get loads of people viewing yourr post and hardly anyone writing to you. Any info i appreciate. Do people like to read posts like a magazine. Peoples lives not entertainment.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:38 PM

Default re your back

Sapphire,
Sorry to hear you are so young with this debilitating kind of pain that may necessitate surgical intervention. I hope that your MRI will provide some clearer indication on what might be needed and any other diagnostic testing that could be done.

I just wanted to add that sometimes people view the posts and intend to write something but don't or just don't have the right thing to say even welcome to the forum or hello. There are people that are called "lurkers" who will read posts/threads and not decide to actually post for quite some time later. Don't take it all too personally as it happens to us all.

Good luck with this situation and I hope whatever option or course decided upon will be that helps the quality of your life greatly. Maria