Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Treatment options for disks explained in the Main forums forums; Newhere, Did your doctor suggest surgery for L4/5? Is L5S1 OK? Have you seen anyone else for consultation or ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2011, 09:13 AM

Default re decision

Newhere,
Did your doctor suggest surgery for L4/5? Is L5S1 OK? Have you seen anyone else for consultation or will you be seeing anyone else? I guess how well the surgery will work will largely depend on if it's the right surgery for the findings (it addresses pain generators) and the surgeon's skill with surgery performing.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:36 AM

Yeah it was my L4/L5. I barely could stand after discography on my feets. So i know this is that pain.
I will not go to another doctor,since all doctors before say my disc looks allmost normal,and no need for surgery.
But now i found the best for me in Croatia and definetly i will stick with him.
Problem is i am having more trouble with thoracic then lumbal spine.
Lumbal spine flares when standing,specialy after 15min walking...
Old 12-14-2011, 12:32 AM

Default re best in Croatia

Newhere,
Glad you found a surgeon you think is the best to work w/you. I'm sorry to hear your thoracic spine bothers you more than your lumbar currently. Would this mean that you would hold off on the surgery recommended for lumbar spine because of this? I was also wondering about those positive lab findings you posted in another thread and what your doctor had to say about the findings (whichever doctor is in charge of your this part of your healthcare).