Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Pain between legs when coughing? in the Main forums forums; I'm male, 30, and have a back injury, prolapsed disc L 4-5, Schmorl's node. This happened about ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2012, 06:25 AM

Default Pain between legs when coughing?

I'm male, 30, and have a back injury, prolapsed disc L 4-5, Schmorl's node. This happened about ten years ago, and it doesn't pain much, only when I have been sitting for some time, and the back is stiff so I can't bend much.

Earlier when I coughed, it used to pain in the lower back and the legs when there was sciatica, but for the past few days, it has been paining more in the region between the legs. I don't know what its called, maybe the pelvic floor?

Also, the muscle or tendon or whatever of the left hand side of the right leg also pains. This is towards the inside, not at the back of the thigh like in sciatica, and the pain begins from the point where the two legs meet and goes about half way down the thigh.

If I squeeze the portion between the legs, it pains a bit as well, though not as much as when coughing.

So is this related to the disc injury or something new? And any exercises to help?

Some time back my doctor had said that I could possibly have Ankylosing Spondilitis as well. We had just gone for a checkup and didn't do any follow up with an X-Ray or anything.

Thanks.