Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Anyone can please tell me about strep throat symptoms?? in the Main forums forums; Hey few days back i am suffering from rheumatic fever and pain in my throat, is this the symptom of ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2013, 01:53 PM
Banned

Default Anyone can please tell me about strep throat symptoms??

Hey few days back i am suffering from rheumatic fever and pain in my throat, is this the symptom of strep throat??? please help me out what are the precautions and medical treatment do i require in order to remain healthy and fit.Tell me about the symptoms of strep throat and how to cure it???
Thanks in advance.
Old 02-21-2013, 03:53 PM

Default strep throat

you may have a fever of 101 or greater,you will probably have vice like pain in your throat, may have difficultly swallowing due to throat pain, may have white plaque on back of throat. You should consult with your physician as strep can travel to other places in the body left untreated like heart valves, cartiledge in knees and so forth.

This is from memory vs. googling to look up symptoms tho you could do that as well. Good luck and hope you feel better soon. Are you on antibiotics to treat the rheumatic fever? You could also have a viral infection such as a bad cold and sore throat vs. bacterial infection (re strep throat). Either way I say err on the side of caution and make an appt. to see your treating physician.