Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Remember the Mass General website in the Main forums forums; He was really a great asset to that forum. He answered a question I had with regard to getting a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2013, 03:00 PM

Default Dr. Whitworth

He was really a great asset to that forum. He answered a question I had with regard to getting a 3 level global fusion to help with my pain and pretty much said he didn't think that would be very successful. I am paraphrasing because I know his reply was one of the influencing factors in my decision not to have a 3 level global fusion along with a call back from Dr.Dillon of Kerlan Jobe back during that time. Dr. Dillon spent a half hour on the phone with me talking to me like I was the next door neighbor. He pretty much said the same thing Dr.Whitworth did.

Then there was Mark going off to Germany for his ADRs and keeping us updated at the forum that kept me going and hoping for life thereafter failed spine surgery~ thanks infinity (and the two docs mentioned and all the good peeps who were so supportive over these last 12 plus years I've been online and participating in various spine forums)!

Good to hear from you Jim~ how are you?