Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Help me figure out my pain. MRI reading.. in the Main forums forums; Need some advice. I am in chronic pain. I'm 28 today. Help with MRI please There is reversal of ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2014, 06:12 PM

Default Help me figure out my pain. MRI reading..

Need some advice. I am in chronic pain. I'm 28 today.
Help with MRI please

There is reversal of the cervical lordosis centered at c4/c5 and 5/6

Posterior disc osteophytic ridging most Apparenr at c4 and c5/6 and 6/7 of posterior annular tear and at c4/c5 there is mild narrowing of the spinal canal. Is mild dorsal deflection of the cervical spinal cord. Thecal sac tapers to 9 1/2 millimeters.
No frank spinal cord compressions

At c5-c6 mild to moderate spinal canal narrowing. There is mild ventral indentation of the cervical spinal cord and mild dorsal deflection of cervical spinal cord. Thecal sac tapers again to 9 1/2 millimeters

On axial images is perhaps a slightly more focal left central disc with an annual tear.

C6-c7 minimium disc osteophytic ridging w/I spinal and neutral frontal narrowing.

Impression:
Reversal of the cervical lordosis together with disc osteophytic ridging at c4-5 and 5/6 cause mild dorsal deflection of the cervical spinal cord and minimium flat ring best seen at c5/c6 posterior annual tear at c4/c5 and c5 and c6

Minimal disc disease c3-c4/c6-c7