Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iSpine Discuss Welcome back? in the Main forums forums; Hey Mark and gang! I see quite a few "oldtimers" from my last time I was a regular ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2015, 01:23 AM

Talking Welcome back?

Hey Mark and gang! I see quite a few "oldtimers" from my last time I was a regular poster in "spiney-land" as "Tbackpain1". Its been so long but I've missed you all very much and I hope that all are as well as can be expected with our various challenges (I'll be doing quite a bit of catch up reading).

Well, I'm still dealing with the same issues as before with HNP T7-T8, T11-T12 and DDD in-between, along with myofascial pain syndrome all through my back and wrapping around the ribs. The gross HNPs have been resorbed but the nerves were under pressure for so long that they've learned some VERY bad habits. I'm still seeing the same PM&R doc, meds are keeping things livable, although I seem to be having more "bad days" than good lately.

I was working for the past 5 years doing medical billing/coding but I kinda had a nervous breakdown (ALOT of things happened all at once) and I am currently unemployed so I can deal with the mental health issues.

Bye for now. Be Well. Regards,

Theresa

~Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming...WOW what a ride.~