Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iSpine Discuss Help me find a PM in San Diego in the Main forums forums; I've been researching PMs in San Diego. Please let me know your recommendations. I found a doctor online (Dr. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2015, 10:10 PM

Default Help me find a PM in San Diego

I've been researching PMs in San Diego. Please let me know your recommendations. I found a doctor online (Dr. Tobias Moeller-Bertram) that looks good but he's now in Palm Springs which is more than 2 hours away.

Also, I've had some PMs that seem to get results out of procedures while others get no results. I found this the case for S-I injections and facet blocks. I was wondering if some doctors are too conservative with needle placement to get good results. If they didn't place the needle just right or if they placed it too far away (for safety) then they wouldn't get a good outcome. Any thoughts?

2003 L5S1 Charite
1981 L5S1 Discectomy
Old 04-22-2015, 03:40 AM

Default re PM

will send you this info in a PM
Old 04-22-2015, 06:30 AM

My leg symptoms are becoming slightly more pronounced since surgery on 1/23/15. I have a little bit better tolerance for sitting. So far I'm pretty disappointed. The surgeon sent a not to my employer saying the new estimated return to work date is now 7/2/15 instead of 4/23. I'd like to get going again with a PM.

2003 L5S1 Charite
1981 L5S1 Discectomy
Old 04-22-2015, 07:02 PM

Default re symptoms

Sorry to read this Jim re the symptoms and hope that with time they'll quiet down and/or disappear. Good luck with finding the right PM to work with you. I know there are a number in the San Diego area that get great reviews so it's just a matter of getting to the one that will work for you.

Maria