Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss hip pain treatment in the Main forums forums; Hi, my husband is 56 years old and he fell from the horse in the last month. There were no ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2016, 09:36 AM

Default hip pain treatment

Hi, my husband is 56 years old and he fell from the horse in the last month. There were no external injuries, but he was having back pain. We thought that would be fine after some days, but it’s getting worse now. He can’t move or turn because of his hip pain. One of his friends suggested him to go for hip pain treatment in Mississauga ( Hip Pain Treatment & Joint Replacements Mississauga | Physio Now ). What are your suggestions?
Old 06-28-2016, 07:05 PM

Default re your husband's hip pain

Hi and sorry to read of your husband's fall. I'm wondering if he got any sort of medical evaluation post the fall or was sent for an xray directly after the fall?

If the center that he will be going to has an Orthopedic doctor that specializes in hip and back problems then it's probably worth going there or at least to his primary care doctor who might refer him to an Orthopedic doctor.

There is the possibility it could be a back injury with referred hip pain or it could be the hip itself that's been injured. Some xrays bare minimum would likely be a starting place along with a physical exam with some hip and back specific type of hands on eval that the physician will do and proceed from there I would imagine.

Good luck and keep us posted. I hope your husband recovers easily without too much trouble or need for invasive intervention.