Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss A great step forward for spine sufferers in the Main forums forums; Hi folks, I feel very honoured to be able to make the first post in the spine section on this ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2006, 09:05 AM

Default A great step forward for spine sufferers

Hi folks,
I feel very honoured to be able to make the first post in the spine section on this new board which has been created by Mark for the well-being and health people with spine problems.

I had my disk replacement with Dr Zeegers a short while before Mark in 2002 and it was the best thing that I have ever done. In those days there was no help like this I was totally on my own as was Mark, and we did all our own research.

I am sure that the information here , and the support for all spine sufferers of all nations will be "A great step forward for spine sufferers".

Well done Mark! I hope this site is a huge success and will be a source of information and support for all spine sufferers worldwide.
Best,
Alastair
Old 09-20-2006, 10:14 PM

Hi Mark!!!

Hi Alastair!!!!

It's great to be here! I'll post more later, gotta run right now.

Jim
Old 09-21-2006, 05:24 PM

Default glad ispine.org is here!

Hi Mark, Alastair and Jim,

Thank you Mark for creating a spine forum where the most current spine information can be presented and shared, thanks Alastair for being the first to post and hopefully continuing to post here with your UK spine wisdom to share, Jim, it's good to see you here and hope you're doing well~

In fact while I hope everyone is doing well of course I know there are people like me who are still waiting for the next move with our spines and hoping for the wonderful outcomes that Mark and Alastair had with their surgeries as well as others.

This is not to disallow for other outcomes than successful. Every bit of information shared whether good or bad could be important to at least one person if not more so I hope even those who've not had good outcomes will want to share their experiences or what they may have learned or been dealing with since their surgery/recovery.

We are seeking knowledge and sharing information and again, thank you Mark for allowing Spineys like myself a place to be~

Maria A.
Old 09-22-2006, 01:13 AM

Default Yahoo for Ispine

Hi Mark, Alastair, Jim and Maria,

Its great to see you all here on Ispine and I hope there are more that stop by soon. I have missed our long in-depth educational and sometimes heated conversations. I look forward to sharing what I have learned, learning more and helping others get the quality of life they are looking for. I am now 1 year and almost 1-month post ADR and life could never be better. See you all soon.

Paulette

Last edited by letteski; 09-22-2006 at 01:15 AM.
Old 09-22-2006, 06:47 PM

Thumbs up

hello all
very nice work mark and i'm pleased to see you all here!!
chuck
Old 09-22-2006, 10:45 PM

Default Hooray!

This is great Mark. I have missed your posts so much; I feel like I am a year behind in what's been happening technically in the spiney world and I look forward to catching up!