Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Members List
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

racergaldar racergaldar is offline

Junior Member

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. racergaldar
    08-31-2008 10:16 PM
    Tricky situation since you're self employed and my knowledge and experience is from working at large corporations with a company insurance plan (In CA, there are different regulations on whether the company also have an regular insurance plan).

    I can tell you how an injury is determined to be considered as WC, but is rather lenghthy and each state may be different. If you give me your #, I'll call you.
  2. nopain
    08-25-2008 04:15 AM
    I have a basic question for you. I have no private insurance, but I do own a small corporation and have been paying into the State Workers Compensation fund for about 4.5 years now.

    I have serious neck degeneration. My job involves working at the computer all day long.

    How does one go about learning what types of injury is covered by workers compensation? How in the world would you prove an injury was caused by the job?

    Do you have any knowledge of this type of passive injury? I know Carpel Tunnel is very common, but not much about neck problems.

About Me

  • About racergaldar
    Los Gatos, CA
    Golf, motorcycles, mtn biking, skiing, SCUBA
    Human Resources Generalist
  • Signature
    DDD L3-L5
    L5 Radiculopathy
    2002: Bag lifting/chiro injury
    2008: Slip & Fall in 2008
    2002-08: 11 epidurals: L3 to S1
    2003: L4-L5 Nuceloplasty
    2004: L3-L4 Nucleoplasty
    Dec 2008: Begin Functional Restoration Program


Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 01-11-2010 06:00 PM
  • Join Date: 08-24-2008

Contact Info

Instant Messaging
Send an Instant Message to racergaldar Using...
This Page

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.