Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > Surgical Outcomes and Blogs
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Surgical Outcomes and Blogs Discuss 14 years in the Main forums forums; it's been a long time since I've been on this site. I had my 2 level ADR surgery ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2016, 06:09 AM

Default 14 years

it's been a long time since I've been on this site. I had my 2 level ADR surgery in 2002. I was the 2nd person to get 2 prodiscs under the trials here in California. I am at 14 years and counting! 12 of them pain free, the 1st 2yrs after surgery were a bit rough, it took me that long to fully heal. it has been an incredible experience and glad I decided to put my faith in my surgeons hands. the hospital & PT staff treated me like a king. all in all I would do it again in a heartbeat. I hope this helps you make a decision if you are contemplating back surgery, there isn't always a positive outcome, you need to be aware of this, do your homework, check it out, get involved & educate yourself on all the possibilities, it's your body, you have the right to know......
After a botched spinal tap where my L4/L5 disc exploded i underwent a laminectomy in 1979, and ran from spinal surgery ever since, then in 2002 i met DrDelamarter in Santa Monica- and my life as i knew it changed dramatically, I consider myself the "ProdiscPosterBoy" I am in the US Trials and one of the first in California to recieve 2 Lumbar Prodiscs, nomorepain-nomoremeds