View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 04:14 AM

Default Update

Dr regan's biller says she is still working on firming up my quote. I guess I just have to stand by. Once that is done and if they deliver on the quote, I expect surgury within 2 weeks. I'm a bit nervous though cause she said they didn't plan on my insurance not paying for the ADR extraction. Then she asked me what dr bitan quoted me. I'm not sure why she asked that, maybe she is thinking to up the 10k quote? I told her $15k cause dr regan already knows bitan quoted me that.

I hate waiting cause I'm in pain every day and I think the sooner I fix this, the better. I don't want this bad disc affecting the other levels.

9/22/09 -Dr B opened me up to find a staph infection was eating my vertebrae causing ADR subsidence. Had to remove all 3 ADR's and convert to 3 level fusion. Mostly pain free 2 weeks post op.

9/20/10 - I think I jinxed myself. As soon as I told dr b and dr Sullivan I was doing well (on 6/1/10) I tanked and have experienced the return of pain. My neuro says the new pain is at t4.

Last edited by steve55; 06-04-2009 at 04:18 AM.