View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 08:44 AM

Dale,

Thanks. I have been off the board for a short while and didn't see your post. It means a lot.
Time is creeping by.
Three weeks and five days to go, but who's counting.
I had another big increase in back pain today and the meds are not holding me today. I called the PM office but they didn't call back.
He is out of town (I think) and i am thinking if I don't get a hold of the office staff, that I will call my surgeon.
I was not too comfortable. I was supposed to see the PM guy on Thursday but they had to change that (due to his being out of town that day). Now, it is next week and I think i cannot wait to see if they will change the meds.
I feel like I will be bothering my surgeon, but I think I need to be on the longer-acting med with short-acting coverage for breakthrough pain.
I want to get some stuff done and I spent most of today lying down.
Personally, things went better the past two weeks. They couldn't have gotten much worse.
Happily, they got better.
Yes, I am starting to periodically "freak out".
I think it has more to do with my daughter's upcoming graduation than anything like an upcoming date in July. Yeah, sure.
I just have an incredibly large amount of things to do and little energy to do it. I have deadlines and such.
I have to order a flower lei, and I have to do this and I have to do that...
I mean it never ends.
Seem to be dealing with a lot of stress. I will have to see how I feel in the morning--which will be here soon. Try to get some sleep. I didn't expect the pain levels to go up again and that is preventing me from thinking clearly.

Thank you for your support.

Runner