View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 07:38 AM

Default Just remembered

Ya know, I recall something that may have potentially been an issue with TBI. I had taken their psychologist's 500 test questionaire and they said the results were inconclusive. The psychologist said it meant I was not consistent and honest with my answers. I guess the theory is that the same questions are asked in different ways, with the idea being that someone could not get away with making up the answers. And one time I sort of aired my concern to Dr Ziglar as to why all this heavy psychology testing was being required. It was a total beat down as far as I was concerned. I mean, I spent 2 hours answering this 500 question test only to be told I would need to take it again because the results were insconsistent. But by then I had decided to just go to germany so I never followed up for round 2 of psyche testing. They take that psychology tests stuff very seriously there and perhaps they feel I failed thier psychology tests? I wonder if that is it. After all, they initially refused surgery for Kathy for that very same reason until she found a different doctor at the TBI who overrode that decision.

9/22/09 -Dr B opened me up to find a staph infection was eating my vertebrae causing ADR subsidence. Had to remove all 3 ADR's and convert to 3 level fusion. Mostly pain free 2 weeks post op.

9/20/10 - I think I jinxed myself. As soon as I told dr b and dr Sullivan I was doing well (on 6/1/10) I tanked and have experienced the return of pain. My neuro says the new pain is at t4.

Last edited by steve55; 08-04-2009 at 07:46 AM.