View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 12:51 AM

Default Oh my god! Ouuuuuch~!!!! HELLO PAIN!

The last 2-3 days have been unbelievably painful. Though this recent pain about started about 10 days ago. Thank god for pain killers or it would be pure hell. The right side of my back (around the shoulder blade area to the edges of my back) and my right shoulder are incredibly painful. I get these throbbing pumping pulsations of pain. Every little movement is excrutiatingly painful. Just moving in bed or getting up out of bed is severely painful. Pain pills are the only thing that saves me. I thought I might be able to wait this thing out and I even had some promising days a few weeks ago. BUt this is unbelievable. I guess My ADR is still moving. It will be interesting to see the x rays look. This is so bad, it is convincing me I need to have the surgery. I just pray that its not any of the other discs levels causing the pain. So far, it feels like Im only sore at the C6/7 level and the pain seems t extend from that location.

9/22/09 -Dr B opened me up to find a staph infection was eating my vertebrae causing ADR subsidence. Had to remove all 3 ADR's and convert to 3 level fusion. Mostly pain free 2 weeks post op.

9/20/10 - I think I jinxed myself. As soon as I told dr b and dr Sullivan I was doing well (on 6/1/10) I tanked and have experienced the return of pain. My neuro says the new pain is at t4.