View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 06:30 PM

Michelle,

You're very angry and I'm at a loss to understand why. Dr. B is, along with Dr. Z, considered the best ADR surgeon in the world by many. Of course not every surgery is 100% successful and some are complete failures. I doubt any surgeon in the world can make the claim they've never had a failure.

We naturally recommend even a plumber who we feel did a great job. Why would you think this forum is a Prospine Scam? What exactly do you think our motives might be and what do you think we have to gain by recommending a doctor who has the best reputation, is caring, has a great record and for those who don't have insurance coverage, is half the price.

When I recommend Dr. B because I'm happy with my ADR results, even though it left me with other disabilities, do you really think I'm scamming someone or have other motives? Do you think I have an agenda to push? Couldn't it just be that I do care and want the best for whoever is on the other end of this forum?

And just for the telling, I don't personally care for Dr. Regan but I think his surgical skills make him a top L.A. surgeon. Without singing his praises, I still recommend him to anyone needing his talents. Do you think he hasn't had his failures?

I fail to understand your motives. We're here to help and support one another. There is nothing hidden and there are no scams. What could we possibly have to gain?

Dale

Dale