View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 12:23 AM

Yes Bob,

We all know your opinion and instead of offering anything constructive or positive, you choose only to provide negative and insulting posts. Though I usually refrain from these types of comments, you are not as asset to this forum or those posting here.

I believe Steve has made his point of view perfectly clear and if he or his 'medical tour guide' honestly believed an error was made and that this was not just an unfortunate happinstance as opposed to medical misjudgment, they both would be just as forthcoming.

Your posts serve no purpose here. This forum is about an exchange of ideas, suggestions and support. You provide neither. Your only purpose to post is to insult. You are the one not contrbuting to the well being of anyone, be it a spine patient or otherwise, for very selfish reasons. Negative criticism is useful when provided for the betterment of other posters but not when used for spite and maliciousness.

Mark, I know you don't taking banning posters lightly but this man contributes nothing close to the intent of this forum.