View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshobbies View Post
Bob,
As Kathy stated, mean statements are hurtful.
Let me clarify, I was not referring to Bob. I was referring to members of this board who said mean things to me and to others because we did not use Dr. B. One person was told that their disc failure was their fault, because they didn't use dr. B, this is ridiculous. We all make the best decision for us, that we can, with the information we have. Others should respect that decision.

I, personally, did not find Bob's comments offensive. He expressed his opinion, just like we all do everyday. It's not like he is trying to trick anyone, deceive, etc. He said what he thought, and we can chose to agree or disagree. There is no reason to get angry, it's just his opinion. I think the suggestion of banning him defeats the purpose of a forum where opinions are expressed everyday. That would be like banning someone because they only believed in fusion and you only believed in ADR, it's just a difference of opinion. Last, the reason most of us came to this site, was because we disagreed with the banning that happened on adrsupport, when people weren't allowed to express their opinion (and you can see it is now a ghost town). Banning does not help anyone, and just takes valuable people and input away.

Disclaimer: This is obviously, just my opinion and should be taken as such.
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!