View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 04:40 PM

Steve, That's great news! Free is my favorite 4 letter word. Hopefully, your other opinions will agree with Dr. B and make your decision easier. However, I don't really know why they would leave a non-functioning disc in there. Maybe they can explain better to you the reasoning for that. Or, if you insisted that you wanted it out, maybe they would go ahead and do it during the surgery (thus killing 2 birds with one stone) and just include it in the 'freee'. It could also be something where it is a malfunction in the disc and they don't want to 'admit' it. Either way, just so happy you are closer to getting the surgery you need.

I haven't been on here in a long time and haven't had time to catch up on this full post, so forgive me if these are redunant questions. Are you in any pain, or still pain free? Was there a certain reason they wanted to just remove 1 disc? Just curious. Talk soon. Kathy
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!