View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 06:31 PM

Default Healthcare Debate

I would hope everyone on this board is having an active role in the current healthcare debate. My situation is a perfect example of the failure of the current system and I'm sure everyone else here is too..

This will affect every person in the country for years to come. Your parents, your children, your friends, and your neighbors. Not even the wealthy who can afford to pay for their own healthcare will be exempt. Healthcare is approaching 20% of the economy.

This post is not intended to be a debate. If you agree with the current plan, don't just sit there, make your voice heard and write your representatives. If you disagree with it, don't just sit there, make your voice heard and write your representatives. If you know nothing about it, get informed from unbiased sources (which is very difficult) and then write your representatives.

One last thing to think about. If you are scared (and rightfully so) about the rationing of care, what do you think insurance companies are doing right now when they deny treatment?
VATS thoracic fusion @ T3-4 and T6-7 on 9/11/09
Fusion w/cage @ C7-T1 on 11/12/09

Last edited by jchebert1979; 09-10-2009 at 06:49 PM.