View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 06:59 PM

Hello!

Things are going great and only getting better! the only pain I'm left with at the moment is this ludicrous pain in my hips (especially on the right side) due to the muscles de-cramping as a result of running back and forth from the gym and stretches. The doc said it's going to take another couple of months before it stops hurting. Also my right leg has regained the strength that it's supposed to have so the ankle doesn't hurt any more. Which is nice as we all know. Although I didn't make it to winter sport this year I look forward to making it to ski tracks and slopes (for snow boarding) next year. Ice climbing is something I might make it to this year. Put the products to the test time and again!! . Also my nuisance diet is kicking in and weight loss is nice and rapid! Due to all this I am actually busy these days, something I had completely forgotten about!

It was nice to hear that everyone is doing well and only getting better! In the light of the statistics I have to say this is all due to optimal choice of surgeon.

I hope that everyone keeps doing well and stay happy!!

With Very Best Regards

Larry
facet block neg
lost all appeals BCBS 5 months of that
3 surgeons later
surgery with dr. bertagnoli aug 2nd 2006 in Bogen Germany Successfully ProDisc-L L-4 L-5