View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 02:27 AM

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchebert1979 View Post

Steve, I completely agree with you but I have searched for that very doctor for two years now. I don't have the money to do it anymore. If you know where he/she is let me know.

Dr. Bertagnoli

And yes, perhaps Dr Baumbach would be even better at diagnosing you. Maybe you could see both. But if you cannot afford them (they would be out of any insurance network you may have), then you can still find good docs in the US also. Ask Mark, (MM global) if he may know of someone reputable in your area. If you have to stay in your network, then you may need to move on to a different doc and keep trying. I would hope you have family members who can chip in to get you to germany to see Dr Baumbach at least for a correct diagnosis.Seems you are in desperate situation and it would be too bad if family couldnt help out financially in this kind of serious situation.

9/22/09 -Dr B opened me up to find a staph infection was eating my vertebrae causing ADR subsidence. Had to remove all 3 ADR's and convert to 3 level fusion. Mostly pain free 2 weeks post op.

9/20/10 - I think I jinxed myself. As soon as I told dr b and dr Sullivan I was doing well (on 6/1/10) I tanked and have experienced the return of pain. My neuro says the new pain is at t4.