View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 01:29 PM

Default me again

I just posted at your other thread however I have to add that I've avoided more surgery so there are many times I feel that while I can address certain things that when it comes to questions or topics on ADRs and fusions I'm not really contributing other than to wish people well as I've been far too chicken to have the other surgeries recommended for me which ranged from 3 level global fusion to ADR at two levels to ADR and fusion.

Now I have osteoporosis and facet degeneration at L4 and L5S1 so I've been told I'm no longer an ADR candidate. Oh well.. whatever.

I just try to get by with my pain meds and ESIs when WC will authorize them.

So you see I probably don't have much to contribute to your concerns altho I do emphathize with anyone in the position of pain and surgical endeavors, failed endeavors and more pain. And for those who have spine surgeries I wish all the best with surgery and recovery.

I am hoping you will stay as obviously you've spoken here and brought up an important topic which has to do with your feelings regarding the site so you are again making a contribution!