Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > Surgical Outcomes and Blogs
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Surgical Outcomes and Blogs Discuss 3 Months fusion---any advice? in the Main forums forums; I honestly have to say I've tried to reach out on this site many times and regarding my last ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 03:29 AM

Default 3 Months fusion---any advice?

I honestly have to say I've tried to reach out on this site many times and regarding my last fusion post, everyone looks but has nothing to say. I spent hours making lists to help people and posted the lists on this site....no one seems to care. I feel it important to say something because I think it's a shame that cliques are so present on a pain site.

Obviously this is only a handful of people I am talking about.

I am not the only person who is having trouble with this issue on this site so if you read this, maybe it's something to think about.

Last edited by dridobits; 01-06-2010 at 06:52 PM. Reason: no one has responded to first post. Feel unwelcome on this site and saying goodby.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:29 PM

Default me again

I just posted at your other thread however I have to add that I've avoided more surgery so there are many times I feel that while I can address certain things that when it comes to questions or topics on ADRs and fusions I'm not really contributing other than to wish people well as I've been far too chicken to have the other surgeries recommended for me which ranged from 3 level global fusion to ADR at two levels to ADR and fusion.

Now I have osteoporosis and facet degeneration at L4 and L5S1 so I've been told I'm no longer an ADR candidate. Oh well.. whatever.

I just try to get by with my pain meds and ESIs when WC will authorize them.

So you see I probably don't have much to contribute to your concerns altho I do emphathize with anyone in the position of pain and surgical endeavors, failed endeavors and more pain. And for those who have spine surgeries I wish all the best with surgery and recovery.

I am hoping you will stay as obviously you've spoken here and brought up an important topic which has to do with your feelings regarding the site so you are again making a contribution!