View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 01:24 PM

Default thanks for the call

Hey Runner,
I am so beat down by this *thing* that I can't believe it.. sinusitis, ear infection, cough, plugged up ears, dizziness and whatever else so please excuse me I just am not up to speed health wise tho I can be glad my back didn't hurt yet from all the coughing and sneezing.. knock on wood and it should start hurting any second now that I said that!

Re getting back to nursing~ while I was at the hospital with my father there was an RN there that had hurt her back and she couldn't lift with the other nurses tho would come into the room to do her part of the job. I know she felt she had to do some of the lifting because she tried and my father weighed only 100 lbs at the time of admission. I really felt for her being in the position she was. I found that I definately couldn't do floor nursing anymore not only because of my spine ~ my feet were kicking up in pain with that tendonitis badly after a few days of hours standing around..

What I did see is that there is a possibility I could return to Administrative Nursing sometime down the road I believe if my spine continues to even out a bit and other ailments don't eat me alive...

The drugs no longer affect me quite the way they used to except for constipation being a serious problem at times in terms of leaving the house and yes I reach for words as well at times .. something simple and I cannot recall the name of it or like yesterday I went to see my OSS but could only think of my Vet's last name when saying "Thank You Dr...." I"m not sure he caught it but I stopped with Dr. since I couldn't remember his last name tho I had said it just minutes before!!!! Wow!

Well the head situation with this infection isn't helping my memory or thought process any.

Yeah, make it your mission to go up against WC. I'm probably going to have to do the same if the ESI isn't authorized this time I will have to find someone that will go to court for me and pray I don't lose the case~ I would hope any WC Judge would realize that someone taking on the system at this point when they stand to lose and have to pay out of pocket is serious about just getting treatment that is tried and true, works in the past and should be continued in the present. My OSS thinks I should take WC to court if the ESI is denied again tho I'll post this elsewhere.

Ok signing out and hoping I made some sense here.. still under the weather!