View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 04:08 AM

Yes,

Once a nurse, always a nurse.
There are plenty of jobs available and different kinds for different folks. Like you, I will have to go on interviews again. Been 8 years since I last interviewed.
When you are better, please give me a call. I have that sinus problem too. Put it this way: It is a fairly constant problem. On antibiotics right now and need to be careful so I don't relapse

Constipation is the elephant in the room nobody talks about. I can't go to my husband and say wow I wish I had a normal BM. Last time I used Miralax, a couple of weeks ago, it made me feel kind of sick to my stomach. I eat a lot of fiber.

Had to laugh about your vet and your OSS--that is the worse when you are supposed to introduce someone or say Hi, and you can't remember their name. Can be embarrassing.

You hit the nail on the head about missing work. I felt it was my calling and now I am regulated to fixing my children's boo boos and reading about the world I was part of. I watch most of the medical tv shows. My oldest daughter always admonishes me because I will say, "That is not right. They are not doing CPR correctly." I have to remember to shut my mouth and not think aloud.

Runner