Thread: Im new
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 04:09 PM

Sorry about that, I only have lumbar problems. Anthony, could your herniation 'heal' with time? The simple answer is yes with a great big however! The therapy you receive can make all the difference as well as the way you move. Choosing the best health care professionals is a problem for all of us. Just read about some of the failures caused by surgeons themselves. I also believe my chiro caused my initial rupture.

So, if you get the right help and protect your cervical spine, you might improve but then again, you might not.

There is a therapy which helped both my husband and me tremendously. It is flexion/distraction therapy using the Cox table, not the electric one. It is a form of decompression therapy and is completely non-invasive, causing no pain. If done properly, you could find the relief you seek. Finding someone who does it properly is a problem in itself.

I also found a lot of relief from my nerve damage with accupunture but again, it's still depends on the professional.

I found no one by myself. All those I chose were referrals. A word of warning here is appropriate. I know many people with back problems who swear their doctors are the best. Most are still suffering???? Choose your referrals carefully.

Dale