View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 05:48 AM

Default Disappointed....

Dale, I'm sorry you were hurting so much on your trip. i'm six months post op and just did mt first x-country trip. travel seems just plain tough for all with back stuff. Cobblestone streets sound excruciating. Did you travel with lots of pillows? I always do this. I've done a lot of world travel in a lot of pain. I think I'm cooked for now.Cried myself a river in a lot of places and got stuck in Singapore literally couldn't move for over a week. I'm sorry you suffered and hope things are calming down now. I pretty much stay on ships due to my back now. The non American ones which are repositioning cruises are reasonable and have worked out pretty well for me.

I always give myself two days of nothing after I arrive somewhere and I've just had to make changes. hope your feeling better now.

Dancing accident in 96. tried PT, acupuncture, pilates, pain mgmt. nothing worked. Epidurals, facet blocks, caudal blocks, discogram. Opiates for ten years, oral prednisone, toradol inj. & more.

Two level spinal fusion with BMS, cages, hardware. due to bone density problems from chemotherapy, they had to go in front and back. Surgery Nov. 6, 2010. So far no regrets.