View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 04:34 PM

Grant,

The only drug I had problems getting off of was Lyrica, which I did over a span of 2-3 months - go figure! Everyone is different and yes, it can be a bitch but well worth it. I try looking ahead - e.g., tomorrow (or next week or ???) this will all be in the past.

I remember posting about constipation problems after my surgery that seemed never ending. The words of comfort and support from others did nothing to alleviate my problem. However, looking forward, I knew it wouldn't last forever so I tried concentrating on my tomorrows. Now, looking back, I hardly remember any of my post surgical plagues. Getting off drugs is just one more nuisance. What a wonderful problem to have!

Mack,

Welcome to the forum. You're on the other side but not doing as well as expected. What does your doctor say about your new pain? I wouldn't expect a 10 pain other than surgical pain but then again, there as so many ups and downs post surgery, perhaps it's only your body protesting the invasion. I do hope it subsides just as quickly as it appeared. Are you doing anything against doctor's orders? Are you taking it slow? Please let us know what your doctor is saying about this.

Dale