View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 06:29 AM

Default yep!

I think I've had back probs so long if anyone mentions something I may have had it and I've definately had this esp. early on with my failed back surgery and maybe the meds. I would often dream pretty violent dreams and between jerking movements or flailing as you mentioned I was a pretty odd bed partner.

For awhile I was given that label of Restless leg syndrome tho actually I'd be sort of tossing about and my legs would seize up and thrash about. This is what I was told. I didn't try any meds for it because I felt like I was on too many at the time. This went on for about at least a year post my failed surgery and maybe another year after that and then kind of wound down to very occasionally instead of a nightly thing.

I've been sleeping alone for a number of years now tho sleep with one 15y.o. cat and I'm pretty sure she'd sleep somewhere else if I still was flailing or thrashing about the bed tho actually I've noticed I sleep way better in general these last few years.

Hopefully this will blow over for you when your mind works out your physical "stuff" This is what I think happened with me tho I have to admit I think the meds I took post failed surgery also played into the dreams (and just my mind needing to work out my limtations and feelings about this).

Last edited by Maria; 11-05-2010 at 06:33 AM.