View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 03:53 PM

Default sleep probs

I don't know about RBD but I do know that after that period of "whatever" post 2nd surgery/failed there were about 7 ok years re sleep and then moving on to severe sleep disruption since menopause that lasted until not too long ago. Back in 2005/2006 I had trouble sleeping more than 2 hours/night. Mostly I think I had insomnia however was taking Fioricet, Methadone, Neurontin with the Fioricet and Neurontin in pretty healthy doses.

Now that I'm taking less meds I sleep much better tho I'm that much farther out of menopause and also feel overall better in general re my pain (far less back pain). I'm also finally not worried about my father living alone since he moved into an ALF. So whatever my sleep issues were attributed to way back when and then more recently~ it sucked big time!

I bought Melatonin but didnt like the smell of it so didn't take it plus wondered how good it would be to take that and the prescription meds I was taking plus am not that into taking OTC types of supplements since they're in no way regulated.

Good luck. Guess you're doing the best you can do right now re being careful how/where you sleep.

Last edited by Maria; 11-06-2010 at 03:57 PM.