Thread: New symptom
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 09:06 PM

Default re barometric pressure

I always seem to ache before the rain happens and my hands hurt more than my back. They were so bad I couldn't hold anything using forefingers and thumbs but now that the rain is coming down my hands feel better and so does my back. In fact I hardly have any problems. It does seem that most of my problems must have been L5S1 even tho L4 had a bigger bulge than L5 and rebulged...

Hmmm. I feel good except I caught a cold and I HAVE TO take Lola out for her walks as I live on the 2nd floor apt. and she doesn't use a wee wee pad. She hates the rain and will only walk in it if it's hardly coming down. Such a silly dog. Boy does she smell wet doggy like! I keep using baby wipes to clean her paws and legs off and then dry her with paper towels before coming in on my rug and wipe her down with a small towel more thoroughly once inside.

The cats are loving having the heater on all the time. My back loves it too. My pocket book won't but who cares. Now if only the management could get the hot water fixed. Day 2 with no hot water. Not liking this at all as a hot a.m. shower really helps me get going quickly re my spine and joints in general!

Hope the rain stops soon and you'll feel back to normal (good) once that happens!