View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 09:58 PM

Default again..

Sure it's understood that one can take meds that are prescribed as long as they can perform the duties of the position applying for however again if there is competition and the comp has equal attributes re work exp. education and all the rest then it's will the employer steer clear of the person on med and hire equally qualified non prescription using person or ??

Guess much would really depend on how you click during the interview altho that may not clinch the job per se it could definately bode in one's favor.

I wanted to edit to add that it's been a long time since I filled out an application for employment. The best jobs I've landed with the least amount of questions asked or maybe overlooked even where ones where I was a direct referral from someone I knew that worked in the company. Maybe you can get some really good recommendations from your instructors and if you have any friends in the industry their recommendations/referrals are probably helpful as well.

Just have to do what you have to do when all is said and done and hope for the best. Wishing you the best with this!

Last edited by Maria; 01-14-2011 at 10:53 AM.